GPS Base Station
- For fast installation on the testing area
- Based on NovAtel L1/L2 GPS receiver with PACTM technology
- Wireless RF data transmission with 380 … 470 MHz, 1 W for short-range applications (< 3 km)
- Optionally up to 3 GSM modems for long-range applications
- Complete systems with tripod, antennas, cables
- Packaged in robust transport cases
- Easy-to-use operation terminal
GRS-1: A highly accurate handheld GPS receiver for pedestrian simulations
For developing driver assistance systems which additionally require the location of pedestrians involved in more...
Precise determination of altitude and position in vehicle testing
One prerequisite of driving tests as part of vehicle development is to precisely determine the vehicle's position. more...
Put through the test
The publication of the new ISO/DIS 26262 'Road Vehicles - Functional Safety' draft standard has raised the bar more...
Functional Safety Testing
The publication of ISO 26262 as DIS
tandard) in July 2009 emphasizes more...