ADMA-GEntryLevel: Automotive Dynamic Motion Analyzer with DGPS
- Measurement of vehicle motion in three axes.
- Dynamic attitude (pitch and roll) and heading determination.
- Optimised calculation of acceleration and position thanks to extended Kalman filter.
- Accurate position data with internal GPS or SBAS DGPS -receiver (1m).
- Highly accurate position data with internal RT2 DGPS receiver and DGPS-base station (2 cm)
- Low-cost version of the ADMA with MEMS sensor technology.
- Functionality and "look and feel" identical to the standard version.
- CAN-bus data interface.
GRS-1: A highly accurate handheld GPS receiver for pedestrian simulations
For developing driver assistance systems which additionally require the location of pedestrians involved in more...
Precise determination of altitude and position in vehicle testing
One prerequisite of driving tests as part of vehicle development is to precisely determine the vehicle's position. more...
Put through the test
The publication of the new ISO/DIS 26262 'Road Vehicles - Functional Safety' draft standard has raised the bar more...
Functional Safety Testing
The publication of ISO 26262 as DIS
tandard) in July 2009 emphasizes more...